July Favorites

Thursday, July 31, 2014


Birkenstock Arizona in Basalt - I ordered these babies back in June and I finally got them just a few days ago. I was a Birks girl in junior high and all through high school until they finally fell apart and my mom refused to buy me another pair. She still hates them (sorry mom!). I love them. They are just as comfortable as I remember.
Naturebox Sea Salt Pop Pops - If you haven't tired Naturebox, you should. It a subscription box of snack that have no high fructose corn syrup, no hydrogenated oils, no artificial sweeteners or flavors. I love the Pop Pops. They are so good.
Good Vibes Only T Mulberry Press Co. - I've had my eye on this t (and the others in the shop) for a while now. I finally caved and got it. I've worn it.....a lot.
NARS - Radiant Cream Concealer in Vanilla - I've said it before, but I love this stuff. Covers all the bags, all the purple tones, all the redness. It's good. 
Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner in Trooper - This eyeliner is not a felt tip, but more like a brush tip. It's super skinny at the tip so it's easy to get into the lash line. Also, this stuff doesn't move. Once it's on, it's on. I can go all day without having to reapply or fix a smudge. 
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded & Leather Collection in Creamy Beige - These little pots are the perfect cream eyeshadow. They stay on all day and are super easy to apply. I use my finger to put a small amount on my lids. I don't usually like any eyeshadow, so the addition of these guys into my makeup collection are making me want to try more. 
Giant Dwarf Starlette Pin - I've been wearing my hair wavy (take a lot of work for this straight-haired gal) and I like to pin back just a little bit with a pretty pin. This one is my go-to. It's just so pretty. Sadly, they aren't in production any longer.
Statement Necklace - Target - This necklace is my go-to to get fancy.
Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in African Tea Rose - If you like roses, you'll like this! It smells so good and the color is just too pretty.
Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in LA Exclusive - I've heard about this stuff so much on the YouTube channels I watch and now I know why. It is the best lip product I own at the moment. It's slightly glossy but not too much. The color is super pretty and flattering. I'm excited to try the other colors.
Bath and Body Works Candles - This one is called Summer Boardwalk, and I got it last year. Its sooooo good. The newest scents are on their website now and it is taking everything I've got not to get one of each. Fall cannot come soon enough!
Fifty Shades of Grey - Yup. I read it. Then re-read it. Judge.


Star Wars T - This shirt has been in rotation for well over 2 years. He's a fan.
Obie-Cutie Spices - I got these for him for Father's Day and they have been well used. We use them on burgers, chicken, pretty much any meat.
Pebble Smart Watch - This watch is pretty cool. He gets his text messages on it. It's like the Bat-Watch every 10 year old boy always wanted.
Crown Royal - Because sometimes, you need a drink.


Superhero Blanket by RockerByeBaby - Jack has been of fan of these blankets since he was a tiny baby. He got this one for his birthday a couple of years ago and it is in his bed every.single.night. It's super soft and the perfect size for him. One of these days I will have to order the adult size for him.
Paw Patrol Rescue Run! for iPad - This game is his favorite at the moment. He is in a serious love with the Paw Patrol.
Lentil Snaps Tomato Basil - This is a mom-trick. He thinks the red of these bad boys is cheese. It's tomato. I'm not saying these are healthy, but they are a much healthier option than what he's used to. And he loves them.
Honest Bubble Bath - We received this bubble bath in our bundle for the month and it's been used almost every night.
Disney Infinity - We got this game last year for Jeremy's birthday. Jack wasn't quite ready for him to play with his dad then, but now... he plays by himself. It's mostly just running around and checking things out, but he loves it. He loves to change the characters and seeing and controlling characters he's used to. We are all pretty excited about the Marvel addition soon.
Eat More Plants tshirt - This was a gift from my mom. He loves it although he still stays about 50 feet away from anything resembling a vegetable.
Fisher Price Ice Cream Scoops of Fun game - This game was a strange find. Our neighbor friends brought over a game they had gotten at a garage sale and Jack fell in love. After searching and searching for it, we found that it was discontinued a few years ago...like 8 years ago. I found it on eBay for an godly amount, but got lucky not long after and found it for a reasonable price. We play it pretty often.
Lego Superhero Minifigures - Jack loves his legos, but he mostly loves the little dudes. He is a big fan of superheroes and I couldn't imagine getting every set of buildings to get the minifigures. A friend told me about eBay having sets of minifigures and I dived in. He loves them. They are pretty cheap so I'm not mad if he loses pieces.


Aden and Anais Swaddlers - This blanket was a gift from my awesome cousins when he was tiny. We had it put away for a while since it was still so cold at the time, but now that the summer months are way too hot, we use this often. He usually sleeps with it.
Honest Diapers - We are LOVING the new prints. These will always be my favorite diapers. They are made with the best ingredients and materials. I do wish there were overnight diapers by Honest. That would make me super happy.
Gerber Puffs - Sweet Potato - Since he just started crawling, we are slowly diving into some good snacks and puffs are up there. He loves trying to pick them up. He isn't so good at finding his mouth, but that's ok. The dog gets extra snacks.
Griffandor Leg Warmers - GigglePoo - These were a gift and well, they are just awesome. Mr. Crawler rubbed his little knees almost raw a couple weeks ago. We invested in quite a few of these leg warmers for these crawling days. There are my favorites. Yup. #hogwartsasF
Snapbibs - I am a huge fan of these bibs. I've never seen anything like them and I'm so glad I found these. They wipe clean.. CLEAN. Like no stains. Yes.
Teethers - All of them. Give him all of the teethers. We keep them in the freezer.
Honest Co - Lotion and wash - These wonderful products smell so good, orange and vanilla. They are super gentle.
The Wiggles - Yes. This is a Wiggles household. We like the music. Yes, they are (were) four grown men singing and dancing to children's music. Whatever. They make my boys happy. Now there are new Wiggles and the girl, Emma, is our favorite. She's pretty cute.

Post a Comment