Recent Purchases

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Revlon - ColorBurst Matte Balm in Striking -  I wanted a good red. I've noticed that I'm not a fan of gloss. This is super matte and has a good staying time. I usually put on a balm before I put this on. It's not drying, but I can see that it could be if I didn't prepare my lips before applying it.

NARS - Radiant Cream Concealer in Vanilla - Possibly the best concealer I've ever owned. Big fan. I use it for my under my eyes and the occasional blemish.

Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara - If you like big lashes, you'll love this stuff. I don't know what it is, probably the brush, but it makes my lashes long, full, and slightly curled.

Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner in Trooper - This liner is amazing. I thought I was in love with the Benefit new liner, but nope. This one. This stuff is amazing.  It stays all day. It has the best brush tip that is super skinny. You can draw a thin line or build up to a thicker one. I am not any good at the cat-eye, but this has made it somewhat easier to do.

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Neutral - This little duo is perfect for your bag. It's small and great neutral colors.

GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment Sample Pack - I wanted to try this so bad. And now I want the bigger one. It smells like the beach, but not sunscreen-ish. I used a couple of them over night and that is the way I prefer. In the morning, my skin is so soft and buttery.

Post a Comment