Shopping

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So, I have started a smallish love affair with a store. Ridiculous. Sephora is my new favorite place. It's pretty much tied with Target (gasp!). This is my recent little haul.

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light - This stuff is the bomb.com. I have been using it at night with my moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and plump.

Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm in Juicy Peach - Love. Love. LOVE. It is very moisturizing and the smell...oh the smell! So good.

Clinque Cheek Pop in Peach Pop - I love this blush. It's kind of creamy, kind of not. I use a pretty stiff brush to apply it. I may want the other three colors.... Super cute packaging, by the way.

Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in #124 Lux - This color is different than any I've seen in a while. It's almost a neon which is pretty awesome. It's super shiny.

Amika Mighty Mini Very Cherry Styler - This little guy is super cute. I'm doing a little bit of traveling (to my mama's!) very soon and I hate bringing all my hair stuff. And, honestly, I really need a new straightener.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I've seen the other Naked palettes and I love them. But since I'm just starting out with this whole makeup thing, I didn't want to get so crazy. This palette is super perfect for me right now. I don't wear a lot of makeup so it's great practice.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Fresh and Foamy Body Wash - THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It's smells like a margarita.

Deborah Lippmann Two of Hearts - These are my first Deborah Lippmann polishes. I really love the formula. Super shiny and stays! The little bag is just the icing on the cake. Love it.

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - This is my favorite purchase. I am a mask girl. It is my favorite kind of relaxation. I get a good bath going and plop on some of this stuff and ahhh. It's so good. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and super soft. I very much wish the other masks by GlamGlow were in this small size. I can't spend $70 on a giant tub if I haven't tried it. Maybe one day!


Until next time, Sephora.




Post a Comment