Summer Makeup Bag

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I don't usually wear a whole lot of makeup, but in the summer I wear even less. Just simple everything.


For the base, I use:
Benefit - POREfessional - everyday.
CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation Powder - I use a fluffy brush instead of the sponge it came with. I just lightly dust it when needed. 
NARS - Radiant Cream Concealer in Vanilla - Hands down, best concealer ever. It covers those I-haven't-slept-more-than-2-hours-at-a-time-since-December bags. 
Brush is from Target


Some days I use bronzer and blush, some days one and not the other. Depends...on what? No clue.
Clinque Cheek Pop in Peach Pop - This is really a great blush. Not too peach or pink.
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in Light Matte - This bronzer is perfect for me. It's light and matte.
Brushes are from Target


Other stuff:  I don't always use everything here, but everyday I do use the mascara and eyeliner.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I usually use the last shadow on the left for highlighter. 
Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara - I really do love this mascara. 
Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner in Trooper - Best
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istambul - This is a perfect nude/pink color.
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded - Just a bit of shine for the summer.

Post a Comment