Friday Links

Friday, August 8, 2014

I've seen Friday Links on several blogs, Sometimes Sweet included but she does Weekend Links (which is absolutely LOVE), and I really wanted to give it a shot of my own. Maybe we'll continue it every Friday! Let's get started!


+ dress c/o : Marlie Madison This dress is so good. Soft + light weight + super cute = perfect!

This amazing wall hanging by A Beautiful Mess is definitely happening over here. Also, if you haven't pre-ordered their newest book out this month, then what are you doing with your life? Get on that.

My current playlists on YouTube include... Essiebutton (who doesn't follow this lady?),  makeupTIA, and HeyClaire. Claire is super awesome. Her videos are pretty unique and well, she's gorgeous.

Recipes to try : Grilled Mexican Street Corn Quinoa Salad, Cornbread Waffles with Chili,  and these Lavender Lemonade Popsicles.

Wanting: This tshirt, this top, this tote, and this romper.

I've heard some pretty good things about this new Bumble and Bumble line. I may have to try it.

"15 Things You Should Stop Saying to Girls with Tattoos." This.

Is it Fall yet? TV is boring in the summer.

This Instagram account is always making me happy. Not only is Diana the bestest ever, but her posts are always brightening my day.

Post a Comment