Mr. Williams

Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Oh, Mr. Robin Williams. How you will be missed. Your work made us laugh, cry, sad, and fall in love with you. You were our Genie, Patch, Peter, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ramon, Fender, Alan, and so many many others. I don't know your deep struggle, but I've seen it. It's scary and hard and just.. I don't have the words. Please know you will be so incredibly missed.  I feel like a piece of my childhood, teenage years, and adulthood was chipped away. The world lost a good one.

If you or anyone you know if suffering from depression or anxiety or anything for that matter, please seek help. It's hard. I know it's hard. People judge or try to "fix" you with their advice. Please complain and talk trash about the medication that is available. Don't listen. You can get help. Please, please know you aren't alone.

National Suicide Prevention Line - 1-800-273-8255.
Suicide.org - This has a list of each state's hotlines.

For those that judge or otherwise, please remember you don't know their struggle. You don't know the thoughts that consume. You. Don't. Know.


Rest in peace, Mr. Williams.


+ photo credit - Peggy Sirota 

Post a Comment