SnapBibs

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


I don't normally just write about something unless I feel strongly about it. That's the case with these SnapBibs. When Jack was a baby, I had about 20 bibs. Each meal we would use one and well, he was a messy eater. Eventually, I'd have to purchase more because of stains or too much wear. This bibs change the entire game. I have three (although I want more, but not out of need...). That's it. No stains, no wear. They are made from a thick vinyl that easily wipes off. Best thing about these bibs, he can't pull them off. They are made with a heavy-duty snap so little ones can't just pull them off like velcro bibs. Another awesome feature is the colors! They have the brightest, boldest, prettiest colors. There is also glitter options which are also pretty amazing. If you're looking for a good, solid baby purchase, SnapBibs is the way to go.

+ this is not a sponsored post. I just really, honestly love this product.

Post a Comment