August Favorites

Monday, September 8, 2014

This is way late. Oops. Like I said before, August wasn't a great month. So it's just my favorites this time around. Next (this month) will be all about Jackson! The dude turns 5!!!! Let's get started:

Happy Handmade Home by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman - What can I say? I love this book. I recently wrote a review on Amazon, but pretty much, it's amazing. The eye-candy, ideas, and inspiration throughout the entire book is just so fun. I can't wait to start my own projects!

The Body Shop Body Butter in Early Harvest Raspberry - This is my favorite body moistuizer EVER. The smell, oh the smell. So good.

GlamGlow Tinglexpholiate Youth Mud Mask - I first tried this mask a few months ago, and I fell in love. I went without it for a while (I only get the small tiny size jar on Amazon for $15, ain't nobody got time for $70 mask) and I was sad. My face was sad. Now it's happy!

The Body Shop  Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Sunset Romance - This color is my perfect shade. It also smells so good. Weirdly good.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive - I'm a big fan of these Matte Balms. This color is the perfect light pink shade. I'll find to find another color suitable for Fall.

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - The thing I love about Bite Beauty is that all their ingredients are food-grade. This stuff is super thick and when I put it on at night, I can still feel it in the morning. So good.

Essie Nail Polish in Playdate and Splash of Grenadine - These two colors have been on my toes or nails all month and longer. I love them so much. Playdate is such a perfect purple shade.

Shop Bando Agenda - This is my favorite thing all month. It started in August and every day that I look in it and check what's to be done, it puts a smile on my face. Each week there is a new "to-do" and it's so fun looking forward to it each weekend.

Now...on to Fall!

Post a Comment