August.

Monday, September 1, 2014

So, August wasn't my favorite. Not even close. Summer has been really hard on me this year. I will eventually talk about what's been going on, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it just yet. But instead of being poopypants about it, I'm going to list all the great things that happened last month. As my mom keeps telling me, "Stay positive!" I'm trying, woman.

 I went to the park with these weirdos. Such a good day.

Had a great ice cream date with this guy.

In & Out. Yes.

The little sister came to visit.

This guy.

My cousin came to visit and we celebrated with cocktails.

We went to brunch with a very good friend.

This happened!

Someone learned new tricks.

On to September and best of all FALL! Yes, I am one of those ladies who cannot wait for my first Pumpkin Spice Latte. Texas is just far too hot for that yet. 

Here are a few things I cannot wait for:

- Jack's 5 birthday!
- Finding out what's going on (vague, I know)
- My parent's visiting!!!!
- Cooler weather
- Leaves changing
- Pumpkin patch
- Fall baking
- My 30th birthday!
- Being in a good, positive place 



Post a Comment