Friday Links

Friday, August 15, 2014


I haven't had the best week ever, but I'm hoping things will lighten up soon. If not, then here are a few things getting me through it.

The Painkiller...enough said.

I'm loving Katie's outfit in this post, but especially her shirt! Ren & Stimpy for life!

This White Bean & Turkey Chili sounds AMAZING.

I am really excited about next month's book club choice at A Beautiful Mess led by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. I've already put it on hold at the library!

ShopBando just released a new collection that I am dying over. So. Freaking. Cute.

Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Seed Jam - I need to make this.

I am excited about the Oh Joy for Target release this Sunday! Hopefully, I can use some of the items for my 30th birthday!

This response to Robin Williams' death floored me. It is such good description of depression and what you can say or do to try to not only help, but be there for someone who is suffering.

Post a Comment